The project will produce three core intellectual outputs that are:
IO1 Apprenticeship scheme for the development of soft skills and competences
A scheme for apprenticeship implementation oriented to the acquisition of soft skills and competences which is based on gamification and natural mentoring elements. The apprenticeship scheme includes theoretical foundation and guiding principles for the design, implementation and evaluation of apprenticeship programme for the development of soft skills and competences.
Apprentices Guide: A Guide To Develop Your Soft Skills During Your Apprenticeship!
In this training guide apprentices can find ten assignments which will give them the opportunity to develop their soft skills, gain valuable experience in a real working field environment and ultimately grow as a professional.
These assignments are specially designed to support apprentices in reaching their goals and personal and professional development. To help them with their learning process and doing the assignments in this guide, apprentices are asked to think of an experienced role model in their working environment, a natural mentor.
IO2 Trainers’ guide
A guide for trainers, in VET organisations and companies, to support the design, implementation, management, evaluation and validation of the apprenticeship scheme.
The objectives of the trainers’ guide are:
- to prepare and train trainers from VET centres and companies to understand the notion of acquiring soft skills in apprenticeship
- to build capacity of trainers to transfer the soft skills to apprentices
- to present and promote the apprenticeship scheme
- to identify and present successful apprenticeship stories derived by the experimentation phase in partner countries
- to develop a trainers guide for VET providers and companies, which will offer a set of instructions, suggestions and successful examples in partners countries to enhance the apprenticeship programme among new coming enterprises
- to demonstrate the wide applicability of the apprenticeship scheme to every sector and country.
Click here to view the guide.
IO3 Web platform for the assessment of soft skills
The platform hosts self-assessment tools for each soft skill and the user is able to assess his/her level from predefined levels. The tool also contains an orientation guide for the improvement of soft skills.